Tickler JOYS Tickler File Download
"A tickler file is a simple way to help you remember to deal with all the stuff that needs to get done." Are unpaid bills covering your counter top? Need a reminder to clean the gutters in a year? Have tickets to a show and want to find them in 3 months? A tickler file is a simple way to help you deal with this time-sensitive stuff and stop losing stuff.
This JOYS Tickler File Workbook provides simple instruction and insights to help you create your perfect tickler file.
- 3 tickler set up options, illustrated and detailed to help you decide what set-up will work for you.
- Know what goes in your tickler file.
- Tips and suggestions on how to customize your tickler file.
- Suggestion on how to interact and use your tickler file.
- Basic description of papers and a vital document checklist to help you make decisions.
- PDF label sheet, ready for you to customize and print your tickler labels
What comes in this package. (Downloadable PDF Workbook and PDF Label Template)
- 8 page eBook
- 4 pages of Customizable Labels (1/3 cut)
What You will Need to Provide Yourself.
- Need Adobe® Reader
- Avery® 8066 Labels (to print your labels)
- Filing containers and folders depending on your need
What you might be thinking.
I can create my own tickler file with free information, why spend the money?
Yes you could. But the information in this workbook is comprehensive, it shows you how to set-up a tickler file, as well as things to consider to make it work better for you. It saves you time scouring the internet for options and additional ideas.
In a customers own words... "Good simple info and pretty too. I know I could have created a tickler from scratch, but why? This was really easy and this information in the workbook was very helpful. Thanks." ~Stephanie
Everyday Organized. Peace of Mind. What are you waiting for?
$6.50Add to Cart
others who purchased tickler:JOYS also purchased filing:JOYS. But what type of solution do you really need?
PaperCraveThis is the most stylish and comprehensive organizational system that I think I’ve ever seen...
Timothy G, GeorgiaI just received my JOYS binder today and am quite impressed - excellent work! I have a difficult time organizing things in analog these days…
Renee Deming : Studio BoldWhen my oldest son was born we lost track of some savings bonds that were given to him as a gift. I immediately began to rethink my…
done with tickler:JOYS? you're really ready for filing:JOYS